Friday 9 November 2012

Friday's Letters #16

Hi girls!! Well thank goodness for the end of this mad week!! To end it, I will of course be doing a Friday's Letters Link up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds!


 Dear Course, after being on a Construction Health and Safety course all week, I am now finished and I passed!!!! Woohoo! It was actually quite good fun! I learnt a lot of new things! I was the only girl out of the 18 of us that was there, so it was an interesting week, but all of the guys were fine and all of them older (some of them a lot older) than me! I'm glad I passed and all of the work we did over the week also got a big pass too! Yay for me! Now just back to the office on Monday again!! Dear Shops, ok yes I did visit you after passing the course and I did buy a couple of things! Some were needed, like new uniform for working at the shop and then some other things I needed. Superdrug has their 3 for 2 on all make up sadly.... So when I went in I fell into their cheeky trap!! I will do a haul of the bits I bought! Dear Robert, I feel like I have hardly seen you this week! Even though I have everyday! Watching the Inbetweeners Movie last night was really good! It is still so funny! I just can never get over their dancing! Haha! Hopefully we will have a good night tonight, as we should celebrate my pass and maybe go to TGI's for dinner? Hehe! Can't wait! Dear Shop, I have finally bought some more uniform! After quite a long time of not buying any!! I am actually quite dreading doing so much overtime this weekend! No long lie for me (sad face!). I guess this will be it all the way up until Christmas now!! Eeek! Can't believe how near we are now! Dear Blog, I feel like I haven't had a chance all week to just reply to comments or even have a read at the blogs I follow! So now that is what I shall be doing, oh and also relaxing after a hectic week! Dear Alice, I know you are not enjoying the fact that I have to put little drops in your ear every morning and night, but I need to do it to make your ear infection go away! I still need to keep it up for another week, so just be prepared and just keep on being the very good kitty you are being until I am finished! Dear Flo, I really hope you haven't caught this silly ear infection off your sister yet! So far there are no signs! Hopefully you won't get it! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you girlie!! Dear Readers, I hope you all have a fab weekend and are not working loads like I am!!

Love, Jen x

6 comments:

  1. I feel behind on everything this week!! ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! LOVE your letters!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following :D i shall come and stop by :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. 3 for 2 at Superdrug ?! That calls for a little visit from moi :)

    Lauren

    Christmas giveaway for uk residents only on laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com
    (International giveaway when reached 100 follower milestone)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i know! I had to get some essentials and the signs were there and i was just like oh oh!!! hehe hope you get some nice things :D i will have to come and check that out!!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...